What is this blog for?

Yes, I am lucky enough to realize one of my dream: doing a world-tour traveling Eastward, crossing about 20 countries during 7 months :-))
This blog tries to share part of this personal experience, through pictures, descriptions and thoughts. This is also to keep a track for me to remember later on ;)
Enjoy and do not hesitate to comment!

Saturday 20 July 2013

Lima chill-out time

Well… while I had 3 nights at Renzo’s place, I have spent only 1 full day in Lima, and basically… I have seen nothing of the city, except from car in the many traffic jams we had all around ;-)

A quite non-Peruvian haircut ;)
Why? Well, after a needed haircut (quite good, amazingly, I wasn’t expecting much…) I enjoyed the time to be with my friends, eating fantastic ceviches during all Saturday afternoon, with great wines! of course dinner/drinks at night.

My only comment: walking and going around at night within the Miraflores district, which is the nice area of this huge 10 millions inhabitants city, it was very lively, busy and safe.

I will have to come back to at least see a bit more of the old town and few museums around, and of course see again Renzo & Michele, and may be Margaux if she is around ;).

Geneva friends in Lima :)
The team: Michele, Margarita, me, Renzo
1 of the ceviche


Bar deco... Oh yeah, so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment