What is this blog for?

Yes, I am lucky enough to realize one of my dream: doing a world-tour traveling Eastward, crossing about 20 countries during 7 months :-))
This blog tries to share part of this personal experience, through pictures, descriptions and thoughts. This is also to keep a track for me to remember later on ;)
Enjoy and do not hesitate to comment!

Friday 12 July 2013

Boquete and rafting in Panama

Boquete
After 2.5 weeks in Bocas, I moved to the green and hilly Boquete town, located in the center of Panama. While it is supposed to be lovely and very enjoyable, as greener and cooler than the humid & hot coasts, I was welcomed by rain the 1st afternoon there, and the atmosphere was very, very quiet.
So I just went to do some rafting the day after I arrived, and left the day after to Costa Rica.

my boat
Rafting el Rio Chiriqui

Another good busy day, rafting at the border of Panama & Costa Rica, famous for their abundant watersheds rivers providing a great environment for white river rafting.

The day was fun and sporty, as with all the rain of the previous days, we were rafting on class 3+ runs, which I had not done before. Just a pity the group wasn't as fun as expected... 1 Dutch family and 2 40+ ladies... everyone was friendly but it could have been more fun!





still quiet... not for long!
the fun is starting! :)
paddle harder he was saying
"in your face"... ;)
Let's fly?



No comments:

Post a Comment